1. Registration Fee - (CGO IS NOW FREE) - Policies Removed
2. Posting of College Profile
A. By registering and posting your college profile/resume, you agree that you are in fact a college student/graduate and/or are attending a trade school with the anticipation of graduating and receiving a Certificate, Diploma or Degree or have already done so.
B. You agree that by posting your college profile/resume that all information inputted are true and accurate.
C. You agree to keep your current status updated at all times.
D. You understand that if are projected to graduate, but don't or quit school, that your profile will be removed from collegegradsonline.
3. Fraudulent Posting of a College Profile
A. You understand that if it is discovered you have registered and posted a fraudulent college profile that your profile will either be removed or marked as "FRAUD ALERT" at which point your account will be frozen and you will not be able to access your account, and therefore will not be able to delete the profile, nor will there be a refund issued.
B. You understand that if you register and post a fraudulent college profile that you may face legal action from the appropriate authorities and/or school that you are claiming that you are attending or graduated from for the charge of "FRAUD" and could therefore face fines and/or imprisonment for such an offense.
C. You understand that posting someone's information other than yourself as a "PRANK" or for any other reason is grounds for having your own account blocked/frozen and/or having charges pressed against you by the person(s) you violated by posting their information without their consent.
D. You understand that if someone other than yourself posts a fraudulent college profile of you and that profile is flagged as "FRAUD ALERT", that you will hold that party liable and not collegegradsonline.com or any other company or entity associated with BMCx2 LLC, however, BMCx2 LLC will remove that profile if it is discovered that someone other than yourself posted the fraudulent profile.
4. Code of Conduct
A. You agree not to harass, bully, cyber-stalk or intimidate any other user.
B. You will not upload any viruses or attempt to hack into this site
C. You will not post nude pictures, or for that matter, any pictures that exposes your genitalia or pelvic region.
D. You will not share your login information with anyone else.
E. You agree not to use any foul language and to be ethical at all times while on the site.
F. You will not have more than one registered account.
G. You will not post any personal information that could result in identity theft.
H. You promise to obey all International, Federal, State and Local Laws not already stated in reference to how they may pertain to Social Media with the knowledge that the breaking of such laws could lead to criminal fines and/or prosecution.
I. You will not use any threatening, abusive, prejudiced (in reference to race, color, creed, or religion), or hateful/volatile language in reference to people and/or groups and/or companies and/or organizations, etc.
A. By registering and posting your profile on this site, you understand that your profile will be visible to all other users on the site.
B. By registering, you acknowledge that your profile will be visible to any and all employers/companies, including your own employer if they are an employer or company that is also registered with us.
C. By registering on this site, you agree to allow the college, university, or trade school, that you either are attending or graduated from to access your collegegradsonline profile and compare that information with the information that they have on hand which may include all transcripts, and/or any other information that they may deem necessary for the purpose of verifying your profile.
6. Safety Awareness
1. Verify any employer that may contact you to ensure they are legitimate.
2. Make sure that any employer that contacts you gives you a main number to the company that they claim to be affiliated with so that you may confirm/verify their identity.
3. Never meet in a private place for an interview, especially after normal working hours.
4. If invited to a study group or before joining a study group, ensure that where you are meeting is a legitimate venue and verify with others you may know.
5. Never go to an unfamiliar location after hours that may be isolated from the main campus, or otherwise seem suspicious.
6. Try to use common sense when making decisions and follow your gut; it's normally correct.
1. You will not hold BMCx2 LLC and/or CollegeGradsOnline liable if you and/or someone else posts a study group or an event and that study group and/or event does not take place or happen.
2. You will not hold BMCx2 LLC and/or CollegeGradsOnline liable if anything unfortunate should happen while either on your way to a study group and/or event, or while at a study group and/or event, or while leaving study group and/or event and on your way to your next destination after leaving study group and/or event.
3. You will not hold BMCx2 LLC and/or CollegeGradsOnline liable if anything unfortunate should happen while either on your way to an interview, during an interview, or leaving and on your way to your next destination after leaving an interview.